The first non-experimental release of Imprudence viewer 1.4.0 is available for download now. The number of tweaks, fixes, adjustments and bug-fixes is immense, and as a result, the release-notes are still a work-in-progress.
How to even begin summarising all of the features?
- Support for WindLight notecards
- Updated Chinese, French, German, and Japanese UIs
- Derender object/avatar
- Gestures can use more keys
- Reload $ Balance
- Animation Overrider starts working sooner
- Spell Checking
- Chat Translation
- Chatbar Commands
- Display Names support
- Highlight chat from friends
- Highlight chat mentioning your name or nickname(s)
- Search bar in Friends and Groups lists
- Support for Alpha and Tattoo layers
- New Prim Alignment tool
- Local Textures (real-time preview of textures on your computer without uploading)
- Object texture export from SL (with TPVP-compliant permission checks)
- Upload support for Photoshop PSD image files (available on Mac only)
- Copy/Paste buttons in Build tools.
And that’s not even half of the major highlights. Check out the full summary here.